Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cherry Delight

Ok...so I told you that I made my "summer dessert" the other day. I make it every summer, all summer and then we don't eat it again until the next summer. My friend, Heather, used to make it for me all the time. I know people have proubly had some variation of it before. It is so easy that even Ivy helped me.


Cherry Delight

8oz. cream cheese

half cup sugar

2cups Cool Whip

half cup cherry pie filling

graham cracker crust


Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy, then add cool whip. Blend.

Put in graham cracker crust. Top with cherry pie filling ( You can use another pie filling or I have eaten it with sliced strawberries before.)


Refrigerate for 2 or more hours. Enjoy!

*Most of the time if I am going somewhere. I double the reciepe. I just divide the mixture into 2 pie crusts.

1 comments:

The Owens said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I AM GOING SHOPPING TOMORROW SO GUESS WHAT'S NOW ON THE LIST...thank you so much! Any more recipes let me know :)