Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cinderella has a Friend













Tate and Ivy were washing her kitchen toys in the sink, since we all have colds. It started off good, then they got their clothes wet. Then I went out to the garage to get something and came back and they were in their undies! Oh well, I am glad they are 2 and 3 years old. They had a picnic for lunch and watched "Little Bill".
BTW, I had to take a picture of Tate's little crack. No matter what pants he has on, he is always showing it. Got to love him!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally adorable!!

Happy Hollie said...

I LOVE TATE and IVY....so fun!

Kelli I. said...

So Funny! I'll call you tomorrow - hopefully you'll be feeling better.

Wendy Penberthy said...

that is sooo funny Kelli!

Jenny M. said...

You can show those at their wedding!

Great shots Kel...hope everyone feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Love my Tate AND his crack!! Love Ivy too! Thanks for making his day so fun and thanks for taking care of him so well...even when you are not feeling well!!

michelle said...

I can't not get a picture of his little crack - try as I might - no matter what - he's GOING TO BE a plumber!!! No doubt about it!!! He has the uni down!!!!
so cute!!!