Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Breakfast




This morning I got Ivy some cereal and I ran upstairs to blow dry my hair. I told her before I left to not make a mess. (Sometimes out of boredom she likes to smear her milk all over the table. I haven't figured that out yet because she gets in trouble every time.) I came downstairs and looked at the table and there was nothing there. I was thinking, "Great! What couch am I going to find all of this under"....so I asked her where she put her bowl and spoon. She said "In there" and pointed to the dishwasher. I thought No! This can't be true. I said, "Let's go look." Sure enough the spoon was where it should be and so was the bowl. THERE IS A GOD! I said'"Good job Cinderella." (That is what I call her when she does work around the house. ) Now...if I can just teach her to floormate the floor!

3 comments:

Kelli I. said...

Good job, Ivy! I'm excited to see you soon.

Jenny M. said...

Kel,
That is too funny! My mom called me Cinderella too!

LOL, Jen

Unknown said...

awesome! God's grace and mercy come in such surprising and shocking ways! it was hilarious to picture you syaing 'don't make a mess' and pressing your luck whilst in the shower :)