Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yeah! The Week is Over

Whoo! Mommy is tired! A miracle did occur around Thursday and Ivy has been going potty in the little potty chair. She had one accident because we had waited too long to take her once. We are still waiting for her to tell us when the Big #2 is coming. I had two of those accidents today. One was at Starbucks so mommy wasn't too happy. She is doing way better than I thought she would do. I am thankful that the hard part is over. I also love looking at her little bunnies in undies!

My wonderful husband started a blog of his own. It is to the right under "Blogs I Like"...there is only 1 post but I am excited to hear his thoughts on things.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

zYeah...Matty is a blogger....now we will find out what goes on in that mind of his.