Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cookies for Daddy!

I don't know why they always show my pictures in backward order. Oh well. Here are some yummy pictures from last week. The Betty Crocker Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are amazing! * Don't forget to pray for court tomorrow. The Judge will decide if Sissy goes to her grandparents, or if they have to do what DCFS has requested. (That they take counceling and parenting classes.) I have been praying this week that the Grandparents would change their mind and they would leave her with us knowing really that that is where she should be...God has changed the hearts of Kings..right? I will let you know! Also pray for the Kostjuk's. Reese's funeral is Saturday, they are going to bury her tomorrow and all of her other kids have the flu! Thanks so much!










2 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

She's growing up so fast.
Kel, The Lord has been reminding me of isaiah 26:3 this week and it's a good one for you too...
"He will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You beacuse he trusts in You."
The Lord is in control! You can count on that one. Love you.

Kelli I. said...

Still praying...I can't wait to meet Sissy on Saturday!