Friday, November 21, 2008

Prayer Request

I know that I have not been updating about our fost adopt situation lately but there really isn't much to tell. We have been giving Sissy to the Grandparents every weekend and then picking her up on Sunday nights. The birthmom has made more of her visits. (One visit she confirmed, she didn't come to and I had loaded 3 kids in the car to take her. I had hit my limit and went all crazy on a social worker. So...they made ME make another trip back to give her a visit on a non visit day) Every time I go now they question me on if I am feeding her enough (she went from a below normal weight to in the 50% now) and they question why I haven't put another outfit in her diaper bag for when she gets wet. That is what really sets me off. I am taking care of little Sissy as if she is my own and they have the nerve to suggest otherwise! I really do need to pray about my heart on that because I don't want to get bitter. But...this entry is not even about me. While the girls are playing after breakfast, I was blog hopping and found a blog that broke my heart.

The couple is Adrienne and Jim. They adopted a little Russian boy and after 4 misscarriages, they decided to adopted a baby within the US. The baby was born and they got to be with the baby for a couple of days, meet the birthmom and Grandma and they bonded with everybody. Then the birthmom changed her mind and took the baby from the agency. If you read her blog, you hear her excitement of loving the baby with everything going smoothly, her love for her new birthmom, etc. Then you read about their pain. Thier blog address is www.our-journey-to-parenthood.blogspot.com Please pray for Adrienne and Jim.

1 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

praying for all of it! It's so hard when you just about think, "OK, I'm going to make it through this" and then someone is just nasty in it! I've been there, it will be ok!! We have GOT to have dinner soon!!