Monday, December 17, 2007

Ivy doing dishes

Today I was trying to get things done in the kitchen and Ivy was getting impatient so I let her do some dishes. Tonight I let her wash some more. She was doing great. I turned around to tell her good job and she was getting herself a drink from the faucet. Doesn't this remind you of the Thanksgiving picture? I really do feed my child!!!
Today was a fun day going shopping with Aunt Hollie. We love you Aunt Hollie!
By the way....Fat Mommy is still going strong! I am truly enjoying Holiday Goodies.....My pants are a different story...they are begging for more room. I ran into a lady that works at the gym at Baja Fresh of all places. I was tempted to hide but felt good when she recognized me. That means she didn't forget that I am a member! She said,"See you next week." I thought.....if your lucky! Hey, It's the Holidays!

2 comments:

Julie Gebhards said...

Kelli, you never cease to make me laugh! Thanks for keepin it real! Julie

Happy Hollie said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! Fo sho! you do keep it real!