Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ivy Turns 2!!











Christmas Eve, Ivy turned two. My mom and dad flew in from Iowa. It was a fun day. Matt and I woke her up by singing "Happy Birthday", then we went down stairs for breakfast and she saw her red vintage looking tricycle from Grandpa and Grandma Elliott. She loved it so much that she sat there and had breakfast on it. She thought she was hot stuff. I thought I was getting the flu so Hollie took her shopping and she had a nap at her house. Then when I got back from the airport we celebrated her birthday and opened presents. Next year she proubly wouldn't let me wait until dinner time to open presents! Daddy and I told her it has been the best two years of our lives!!! With her birthday and Christmas there were way too many presents for our townhouse!!!! I need to remember that for next year!





2 comments:

Wendy Penberthy said...

Happy Birthday again Ivy! It was so fun seeing you on the computer and singing to you on your birthday. You are such a sweet, beautiful girl and I am so thankful that the Lord chose you to be the daughter of our wonderful friends. Oh, and Merry Christmas too!! I bet you got a lot of presents, but you deserve them!!!

Jenny M. said...

Kelli,
I have been secretly stalking your blog for a while now but have not commented! As always, you CRACK me up...I look forward to reading it.

Take care of Hollie for me...I miss you all and hope to be down soon so you can meet Olivia. She wears the sweatshirt you bought her all the time. It's perfect for our cold weather!

Talk to you soon, Jenny