Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Girl's Day at Disneyland


Last Friday Wendy and I took the girls to Disneyland. It was so much fun! Almost every ride we went on, I had never been on before. Ivy and Kate loved everything. Ivy wanted to go on higher rides than I wanted to go on. Wendy kept pressuring me to go. I was scared. I gave into the peer pressure of Wendy and a couple of 2 year olds. It was a fun day to be with our girls. (Wendy has much better pics. than me...look at her blog...Penberthy family at the bootom of mine.)
After one of the rides, Ivy said, "That was so fun!" I about died! She has never said a sentence like that before. I was at their house today. Kate is still talking about Disneyland. They both got Minnie Mouse Balloons and Ivy has slept with hers every night since she got it. Oh...the simple things of life!

1 comments:

Wendy Penberthy said...

It WAS such a fun day, we will never forget it! The girls were both soo good, thanks for making it work!