Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Life Goal

Ivy ready to help me bake.
My apple creation


When I turned 30, I started to think of some life goals for myself. One goal was to learn the guitar...so for my 30th birthday Matt bought me a beautiful acoustic guitar. (I'm 35 and still don't know how to play the guitar.) Another goal was to bake a pie from scratch. I love to cook but I am not a baker (shout out to Rachel Ray!...neither is she.) also....fat mommy does not need to be leaving baked goods around the house! This weekend I bought a cookbook that had an easy reciepe for a homemade pie. I made it from scratch and it turned out great. Yes I even made the dough! I only had to call my mom once to ask a question!


One life goal realized.....a million more to go!

3 comments:

The Piano Wizard Queen said...

Better make use of that guitar that Matt gave u. You should learn the guitar through Guitar Wizard which is coming out this fall. Guitar Wizard is a music software that will teach you how to play a guitar. You would be able to learn the guitar within a month of using Guitar Wizard. You can even learn how to play your favorite songs with Guitar Wizard. For more information, please read this article on Guitar Wizard.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Kelli! Hope you saved some of that for Bible study. Thanks for taking that pic of me and my boys on Sunday too. It ended up being the only one we took since my camera is broken!!
See you soon,
Lynn

Wendy Penberthy said...

too bad i didn't get a bite of the pie. i asked three days too late!! can't wait for disneyland tomorrow sis!