Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby Goes Vintage

Ok....as much as I would like to talk about my chubbiness of my last post. I needed to tell you all about this amazing sale. If you have seen the pictures in Ivy's bedroom, you have heard me talk about the online store, babygoesvintage.com. They sent me an email awhile ago and said that they were going out of business. I got an email today saying that everything is 75% off. They have the cutest stuff. I see the same stuff at the celebrity hang out, The Juvinielle Shop, (I know I spelled that wrong). I saved so much money today! It is a sale you won't want to miss. After talking to Ashley, I had to go back and order a rug. Please comment if you buy something. I want to partake of the joy of your purchase too! You NEED to punch in "a75off" when it asks you for any discounts or promotions. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ashley Kostjuk said...

i will think of you each time i look at our new rug!! thanks girl!

cathy said...

I'm a total sucker for BIG sales... before we even ate breakfast I bought the magnet alphabet set for our fridge. I love it when the discount is bigger than what I pay!! Thanks for the great tip!!

Megan Miller said...

Hi Kelly,
Megan Miller here! My babies slept in this morning (never happens) so I was looking at Ashley's blog and meandered my way to yours. Ashley had sent me an email about the sale but I didn't realize it was 75% off!!! I bought the wicker rocker chair...I've been looking forever for one and they are usually too expensive for me...and a several other little things. Thank you! You made my morning! :o)