Monday, May 26, 2008

Sea World






We took our summer vacation early, going to Sea World with the Penberthy family. It was our first time and we had a great time. We stayed in a beautiful hotel, Marriott San Diego. Our rooms were right next to each other so we would put the kids to bed and then go out in the hallway and laugh, read magazines and eat. It was really fun. We would just forget that our kids would wake up early and we had spent the night in the hallway goofing off and they were eady for a fun packed day!


We spent all day Saturday at Sea World and then went to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. The next day we went shopping at the mall, ate lunch, more shopping at the outlets and then came home. It was a fun trip!


Side note....I cut Ivy's hair. It turned out a little short! Oh well, it will grow.


Second side note....Happy Birthday to my favorite nephew Mason. We love you and loved your magic trick (see Gorsh blog below). I wish I could be there to kiss and hug you. You're the best!


Happy Belated Birthday to one of my best friends in the whole world, Kelli Iverson! I wish I was there on your birthday. We WILL celebrate soon. I love you!


1 comments:

Kelli I. said...

Thanks, Kel. I'm so happy that you had a fun time in San Diego! I can't wait to see you soon.

Love,

Kelli