Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Top 5

I was tagged by Tracy. Here it goes.....

5 things under $5 that I couldn't live without: (this is hard!)

lip moisterizer
nail file
Diet Coke
Deodorant
gum

5 favorite movies:(this is hard too!)
A Walk to Remember
Pride and Predjudice (new one)
Save the Last Dance (hee hee)
....I'm stumped......

5 baby names I love but wouldn't use:
Gavin
Ruby
Ava
Jesse (boy)
Jillian

5 songs that I could listen to over and over again:
His Eye is on the Sparrow (my favorite song)
In Christ Alone
How Great is our God
One World (Toby Mac)
More Than Anyone (Gavin DeGraw)

5 people who have influenced me in a positive way

Matt (my honey buns)
Terry Pagach
My Pops (dad)
My friends
Tom Patton

5 things always in my purse

gum
wallet
lip gloss
hand sanatizer
sugar free candy for Ivy

5 moments that have changed my life forever:

my salvation
moving out to go to TMC (Iowa to California)
my wedding day
seeing Ivy for the 1st time
being done with infertility

5 obsessions I have now

blogging
Ivy
Carmel Frapachinno Light at Starbucks
biographies
adopting

5 places I would like to go

New York City
Isreal
Hawaii
Savannah, Georgia
Nashville,Tennesse

5 kitchen tools I can't live without

knives
cups
silverware
microwave
fridge

0 comments: