Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Continued.....



I was having my Quiet Time with the Lord and I was going over a sermon from a couple months back from Pastor Philip De Courcy. With the struggles that we are having, and so many of our friends ( we are praying for you Kostjuk's, Iverson's and Castro's!) I thought I would jot down some things that spoke to me.

"In trials, God is up to something you can't get your head around. Don't waste your sorrows. God brings Easter's out of Good Friday's."

"There is such a thing as a good-bad. Man means it for evil-God means it for good. God can turn any circumstances into good." Gen. 50:20

"Don't ask God "why?" ask God " what?" What do you want me to do now?"

"Flexibility and faith go hand and hand. Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it."

" God's Soverignty will not answer all your questions but will relieve your anxiety."

" There is never a missed moment in life. God ordains it all."

3 comments:

Kelli I. said...

Thank You Kelli! I needed to read those statements. I am so thankful to have you as a friend and as a sister in Christ. Let's keep praying and remain faithful so that God can use these circumstances in our lives for His glory.

Happy Hollie said...

That's great Kelli! So true. All of this is for our good and God's glory!

michelle said...

Thank you Kelli! Thank you for sharing how God is working on your heart and what He is teaching you! It is such a wonderful encouragement to read the scriptures and see God's truths revealed!