Friday, October 17, 2008

Blog Hopping

Ok...I always tease Wendy about finding new blogs and now I am guilty! I cannot stand watching cartoons with Ivy ( there are only a couple times in the day when I let her watch them) so I have gotten on the computer. Lately, I have found the best blogs on home and hospitality. Tonight I found such an encouraging blog on being a mom, homemaker and especially a mom raising godly girls. Please check it out. It is listed under the blogs I like (The Wise Woman Builds Her Home). You got to get excited about blogs that make you eager to clean your house, be a better mom, and live as a godly example to your family. I have found so many Christian ones out there. Gosh, I want to be the kind of woman who can write blogs like this. Enjoy!

3 comments:

612 SW 50th Street said...

Kelli- I've been checking out that blog and I love it!!! Thanks for the info...... Becca

Alicia said...

Hi Guys!
Matt commented over at our blog and I was not sure who it was. When the page popped up and said Matt Elliot, I thought "I knew a Matt Elliot at Masters" and low and behold it's you guys!
So fun to see you and your beautiful family! Way to Go!
Oh, and I'll go back there and respond to the comment now.:)

Alicia said...

...actually, this is stange. I just looked and the person signed in as m.e signed their comments Lynn. Any idea what's going on there?
Still good to see you guys!