Monday, October 20, 2008

Fat Mommy Returns

Ok...I have told this story to a couple of people and they keep telling me that I have to write this on my blog. Fat Mommy has returned. With everything going on in our lives I have let the gym and Weight Watchers go by the wasteside. Here is a perfect example....



Last week when we went to court, Aunt Hollie came over to babysit (Thank You Aunt Hollie!) She brought Ivy a donut ( my favorite donut to be exact.) When we got home the girls were sleeping. When Hollie left, I went in the kitchen and noticed that there was over half of Ivy's donut sitting there. I thought to myself that surely she didn't want the rest...really that's not what I thought but I did think that she would not remember the donut tomorrow for breakfast so I ate it.



I went to wake Ivy up from her nap. I said, "Ivy you can get up now." She jumps out of bed yelling,"Donut Donut. Ivy eat her donut!" I panicked and told her that I ate it. She started crying really hard. ( I felt terrible!) So I quickly added, "You know that fudge bar that Daddy has been saving in the freezer? (The ones that are so big that she never gets to eat one.) " Do you want to eat that all by yourself?" Of course she said yes through her tears. So...Matt was out a Fudgie Bar after his dinner all because Fat Mommy had no self control.



...I know...I am ashamed of myself...

8 comments:

cathy said...

I'm with you on this one... I bought Darry and myself candy bars... Yes I ate mine then ate his b/c I had no self control!! So much for being thoughtful too!
I joined BLC and have lost at least one of those candy bars!!!
Wana go walking??

Kelli I. said...

I love the "Fat Mommy" saga b/c it's nice to know that I'm not alone with my food issues! :)

Happy Hollie said...

Shame on you Kelli!

612 SW 50th Street said...

Unbelievable......Unbelievable

Cherie Baker Vann said...

hahahahah Kelli I LOVE how honest you are!!! PS - you don't look like you could ever be fat!!

Ashley Kostjuk said...

Hey, at least you had something for Ivy. She was probably thrilled for the fudge bar. I think you deserved the other part of the donut. Maybe hollie will get two donuts next time instead of the one. Now that would be perfect.
I love you, Kell.

Wendy Penberthy said...

Thank you for finally sharing on the blog, I laughed so hard again when I read it!! That's why we are so close Kell, I would have done the same.... ooooh, I just remembered, you did the same thing to Kate not to long ago when I brought Starbucks to your house for us and donuts for the girls, do you remember?? Ha ha!!

Julie Gebhards said...

Oh my word that's hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh!