Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ivy!




This is a picture of me cleaning crayon off the wall, floor and crown molding. I wasn't too happy. I thought that Ivy had learned her lesson after this but the next day she was coloring all over her breakfast plate. Guess who is going without her crayons for a while!....I was so mad that I decided to put an extra picture of us on so that you really do know how much I love the little buger!


P.S. Sissy isn't doing much better. We took her to the park today where she went pee pee all over Wendy! Ugh! Can I take my girls anywhere? I did have a good laugh at that one!

4 comments:

Matt said...

That is really funny! I feel your pain. Jack took a sharpie to the flatscreen tv yesterday. I was not amused. Kudos for taking a picture!

Isn't parenting fun?

Unknown said...

my kids have "decorated" my home a lot!!!

stephanie's tool of choice used to be dry erase markers - they are way more permanent than sharpies!!!

Wendy Penberthy said...

yep, she peed on me alright and i still love her and didn't even change my shirt, ha ha! i love ivy, she is SO funny!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

hey, at least she's artistic!! :)