Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fat Mommy 3

Ok......I know that I need to write. I have still been working out but I am finding some good excuses to indulge in some good treats. I asked Matt if I could go to the gym tonight instead of tomorrow so that I could Thanksgiving shop tomorrow. He said yes. I was going through my workout plan and as I was working out I started to realize that my tacos, chips and milk duds for lunch were not the best idea. I started to feel sick but I perservered. needless to say I am done eating for the night. Ivy's chicken alfredo about put me over the edge just looking at it.
Ivy spent the night at my sister, Hollie's house last night. She said that Ivy woke up at 5:30 am and jumped in Hollie's bed. Hollie said they snuggled for an hour and a half and Ivy kept insisting that Hollie's arm be around her. I'm sure Hollie didn't mind. I love times like that.
Church was so good today. We love our Sunday School Pastor Tom Patton. He is going through Ecclestiastes and it has been wonderful. I think you can download his sermons on the Grace church site that I have at the bottom. He is the Cornerstone pastor. We love him!
Speaking of web sites. If you haven't looked at my friend, Ashley Kostjuk's blog lately, you need to to that. God is stretching their family in ways that I can't imagine. Reese is such a beautiful baby and I can't wait to hold her.
Take care and I will let you know how things are going soon! Kelli

4 comments:

Swimwife said...

Hi friend
It was so fun to see you last week. I love and am so thankful for you and for your new blog!! Thanks for always keeping me smiling!
love ya
Staci

Kelli I. said...

I can't wait to see you at Christmas! Have a great Thanksgiving with the family.

Love,
Kelli

Unknown said...

Hey Elliots!
Sam Neylan here...I just stumbled on your blog. SO fun!
Hope all is well!
Much grace & peace
-sam
www.MusingsWithSam.wordpress.com

Wendy Penberthy said...

Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow, love you guys! Eat some turkey for us!
wendy