Thursday, February 7, 2008

Apology Notes

Every once in a while when I am teaching music (at Legacy Christian Academy) a couple kids start to misbehave. When they do, they have to pull a card and their teacher makes them write me a note. Today, a couple of boys got in trouble. I think their notes are pretty funny sometimes so I thought I would share a few. (Spelling is how it is in the note.)



"Dear Mrs. Elliott, Sorry. I was laughing in class on Thursday. I told Tristen to stop making me lagh. He did not listen so I tried to hold it but I could not. I am sorry for not holding it in."



"Dear Mrs. Elliont, I am very sorry I was fooling around in class. It was mostly my falt because I was making the others laugh. I will my very hardest not to fool around again. I am very sorry."



"Dear Mrs. Elliot, I'm sorry for messing around in music. I should've done better in class. I will try not to do it again. I wish I was better at listening and being a better person."