Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cupcakes and Casserole




Ivy was busy in the kitchen today. She made cupcakes with her babysitter, Sarah . Then, she made a chicken and veggie casserole with me. She is quite the "Beckie Homeckie." Sarah said that she got introuble for stuffing a whole cupcake in her mouth. I was going to say how terrible that was until my mind flashed back to me eating Wendy's cupcakes on Valentine's Day. (see Valentine's Day entry). I have always wanted to share my love of cooking with Ivy. While we were making the casserole, I thought how great it was that at two years old she is already learning to love the kitchen. Now if I can just get her to not eat so much of the food while we are making it!

1 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

Stop it! She looks so grown up!
We love Sarah!!!!