Friday, August 22, 2008

To Matt



Matt, I was just sitting here thinking how in love I am with you. I am so lucky to have you as my husband and to have a person like you in my life. I was thinking about the life I have with you.

You might never have a son to raise like you desired but the love you have for all your girls is overwhelming. Any girl, me, Ivy, Sissy would be blessed beyond measure to have a dad/husband/example of you in their life. You are a man that will be hard to compete with as they get older. What a blessing to have you as their dad. You are more than I deserve and I am so in love with you.

4 comments:

m.e. said...

This is my all time favorite post!

Seriously honey, I love you so, so much. You will always be my favorite girl.

To Ivy and sissy, your mom is the best. If you grow up to become like her, there will be guys lining up out the door.

Thank you honey for your kind words. I feel at times like I don't deserve them.

I love you!!
Matt

Happy Hollie said...

Ummm....hello.....there are other people here too!
But sweet....seriously.

doubleup59 said...

i dont even have a blog, but decided to check out yours to get an update on baby #2. wow Kel! i so love your sweet words to Matt.what a great gift you have in him.and i'll continue to pray for the situation w/ little sissy.love all 4 of you!!
xo,Darsy

Joe, Erin, Drew, and Drake said...

Okay that is so precious!! Kelly I was praying for you guys today....totally started crying to the Lord, begging Him to allow you and Matt to raise that sweet little baby. Thanks for the updates and please keep them coming!! I love hearing your faith and hope in each step of the way.
Love you
Erin