Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fun Times at Scooter's Jungle





I didn't quite know what I was getting into when some friends invited me to Scooter's Jungle to play. Wow! It was a whole nother workout. Ivy was fearless going down the big slides. If I couldn't find her, I would look up and she would have a big kid ( a stranger) carry her up the slide so she could go down. When I would carry her up, it was a workout! It didn't help when Gabe Woodward would pull on my pant legs as I was climbing up. I finally had him and others (Thanks Staci and Melissa) carry Ivy up. Fat Mommy had had enough! It was so much fun! (Wendy, we are so doing this this summer!) Girls, Thanks for inviting me! Here are some pics.
P.S. My camera stinks!

3 comments:

Wendy Penberthy said...

Looks like you girls and kids had fun! We will forsure go when I get home gill!! I hope Kate can keep up with Ivy, ha ha!

Swimwife said...

I want to come when Wendy is home!!! We can all go down the slide together. NOT head first, KEL!!!
love ya

cathy said...

Us too!!!