Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Poor Miss Ivy


Poor Little Miss Ivy has not felt good all day. She woke up with a bad cold. I just took her temperature and it was 103! She, however, isn't too sick to boss me around. You can't tell but she has her computer, channel changer, Spunky to chew on, extra pillow,and her favorite book. She just got done asking for juice and she cries loud enough for me to coming running when she messes up her channel on the TV. She is quite the Princess right now in her sick state. I feel bad for her and have tried to give her lots of "lovies". She might be the Princess but she needs to remember that that makes me the QUEEN!.....That was last night and I didn't get to publish my post. Ivy woke up crying around 5:30am so I put her in bed with us. She is really sick. As she was falling asleep, she came over so she could sleep with my arms around her. As we were sleeping, the Princess wouldn't totally fall asleep until she was holding the Queen's hand.

3 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

I love the lovies and miss them. Tell her aunt hollie wishes she was there to spoil the little princess with lots of love.

Unknown said...

I love pictures when they are sick - they look so sweet!!! I hope she gets better. That has been going around out here too. Tracy

mom said...

I hope little Ives gets better. She needs her grandma there. Yes Ivy mommy will get you whatever you need until you are feeling better. Love,
Bomma (or whatever I am called)