Saturday, January 26, 2008

Weight Loss End of Week 3!

Matt and I rocked it this week in weightloss. I lost 2.5 pounds and Matt broke even. It was his birthday week so give him a break....HE DIDN'T GAIN! He also went to the gym today for the first time in a long time. (Since he hurt his back.) He has had 2 cortisone shots and the Dr. hopes it will have done the trick. He had a little pain after he worked out but he is taking it slow. It was fun to have him there. I put my weight loss tracker on the bottom of my blog to chart my process. It says I have a little over 50 pounds to lose. I am warning you though...if I really lose 50 pounds, you might be getting me mixed up with a model on TV! Hee Hee! I'm in the zone....we'll see what happens this week. Stay tuned!

9 comments:

Kelli I. said...

I am so happy that Matt's back is feeling better. I'll pray that the shots continue to work for him.

Congrats on an awesome weightloss week! I wish I could say the same for me...I've yet to get in the "zone".

It was great talking with you this week! Take Care...

Wendy Penberthy said...

Good job Kelli, I'm proud of you. I need to get in the gym zone with you when I get home!

Happy Hollie said...

Go girl! You can do it!

612 SW 50th Street said...

Kelli, I am proud of you and Matt as well. I really respect your ambition, that's why I won't talk much about the 10 lbs I lost last week. Chaou.

Lauren said...

I like your new picture at the top of your blog. It is so cute. Congrats on a good week!

Wendy Penberthy said...

can i ask your brother what the heck is "chaou"?

612 SW 50th Street said...

Wendy...chaou is how I say (chow). Is the spelling correct? I don't know...but that's how I always imagined it spelled. You tell me...you're the girl living in a foreign land!

Wendy Penberthy said...

Kyle, it is spelled, Ciao.... ha ha!! You were close!

612 SW 50th Street said...

Thanks Wendy. Now I know...You realize, nobody would have known I misspelled that if you hadn't brought it up. Thanks!