Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Weight Watchers Antipasto Salad

I made this recipe for dinner tonight and it was so good! Here are the stats.....serves 4, serving size 1 1/4 cups,W.W. points value 4.

1(9oz) package fresh light four cheese ravioli (I got it at Ralphs)

1 (14oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped

2 Tbsp chopped drained oil-packed sun dried tomato halves ( I think this made it!)

1/4 cup sliced ripe olives

1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves ( I just threw in a little basil)

1/2 cup fat free balsamic vinaigrette



1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt, drain.

2. Combine cooked pasta and all other ingredients in a large bowl. Serve immediately.

(I wish I could put a picture of my reciepe like Tracy but I am not that talented on the computer!) Try it and Enjoy!... Second day.....and going strong in diet and exercise!

4 comments:

Wendy Penberthy said...

looks good Kelli!! I will have to try that when I get home!

Swimwife said...

ok so I had some french fries today! but I ran on the treadmill and I counted them and didn't go over my points
love you

Jenny M. said...

This sounds good!

Ok, as far as OTH, I had no idea what to expect. It was pretty good, like you said it grew on me. Did not expect the Nathan story line. Of course I'll stay tuned!

612 SW 50th Street said...

You need to blog more!!!!